Couple of years back we’ve launched 3 Spark programs that help startups, students and young web agencies succeed with quite some resources including access to the top level SKUs of quite some software. It felt like time for a repost
Microsoft BizSpark for startups:
- Software: Get immediate access to Microsoft development tools, platform technologies, and production licenses of server products (including Windows Azure Platform) for use in developing and bringing to market innovative and interoperable solutions.
- Business Support: Receive business and technical training at highly subsidized costs or in many cases, no costs; Receive two technical support incidents per startup; Receive access to MSDN Ultimate; Get connected to BizSpark Network Partners.
- Visibility: Get marketing visibility in front of an audience of potential investors, customers, partners and journalists and tap into a rich, vibrant ecosystem of peers, partners, and support resources around the globe.
Microsoft DreamSpark for students:
- Software: professional-level developer and design tools to students and educators around the world at no charge. These Microsoft tools will help you advance your learning and skills through technical design, technology, math, science, and engineering activities.
- Get training: access to a carload of technical training by reading, doing and watching.
Get Paid for Your windows Phone Apps: You get the same tools professional developers and designers have, and you can sell your mobile applications and make money! We’re waiving the $99 registration fee and giving you the first 100 application submissions for free!!
Microsoft WebsiteSpark for Web designers and developers:
Software: provides access to a technology offering for development and production hosting of websites.
- Get training: Receive business and technical training; Receive two technical support incidents per startup; Receive access to MSDN Ultimate;