Inspiration. Conversation. Education.
Now, the Belgian Web Team brings you MIX essentials, distilled to it’s essence, a comprehensive program and an intimate opportunity for innovative, technical, creative and business strategists to engage Microsoft and each other in a conversation about the future of the web.
- Explore the latest wave of opportunities and help redefine the boundaries between: content and commerce, PC and TV, Windows and the Web.
- Experience global and local implementations of Silverlight and engage with key players in web development and design.
- Witness the latest Beta of Silverlight 2 in action and get the latest on Blending it together using the Microsoft Expression tools
- Learn how to cross the chasm of challenges that developers and designers typically face.
- Be Inspired by the wide range of topics and one-on-one guidance from Microsoft Evangelists and the local web industry
- Network with peers from your industry and exchange ideas that will change the Web Now
A unique chance to connect on a wide range of topics for one-on-one guidance and inspiration.
Steven A. Ballmer is Chief Executive Officer of Microsoft Corporation, the world’s leading manufacturer of software for personal and business computing. Ballmer joined Microsoft in 1980 and was the first business manager hired by Bill Gates. Since then, Ballmer’s leadership and passion have become hallmarks of his tenure at the company.
During the past 20 years, Ballmer has headed several Microsoft divisions, including operations, operating systems development, and sales and support. In July 1998, he was promoted to President, a role that gave him day-to-day responsibility for running Microsoft. He was named CEO in January 2000, assuming full management responsibility for the company, which includes delivering on the company’s mission of enabling people and businesses throughout the world to realize their full potential.