The Belgian Broadband Platform in collaboration with MediaNet Vlaanderen, Agoria ICT and Titan is organizing its annual Symposium on March 15th @ the Diamond Conference Center in Brussels. Subject of this year’s conference is Web 2.0 and the possible impact this will have on business. Quite a good mix of subjects (background, communication, media, marketing & law) and speakers so for sure interesting to attend if you can free the time:
· Introduction to the Web2.0 revolution (or opportunities?)
Herman Smedts President of BBP & Medianet Vlaanderen
· Demystifying the critical components of "the network as a platform"
Yvo Swinnen International Training Director Telindus
· Communication with the Web2.0 generation
Prof. Dr. De Grooff Dept. Communicatie Wetenschappen KULeuven
· From Web2.0 towards TV 2.0 or 3.0
Dirk Steel CTO Siemens Networks
· Microsoft & The Next Web Now
Luc Van de Velde CTO Microsoft BeLux
· Media 2.0: after the hype?
Clo Willaerts Marketing & Communications Manager, Belgacom Skynet
· From media 1.0 to media 2.0: the impact of User Generated Content
Karel Vranken ICT Research & Innovation, Concentra
· Marketing & web2.0: the power of social networking by networked consumers
Pieter Goiris CEO i-Merge
· Web2.0: What about the Law?
Prof. Dr Dumortier Professor of Law – Director Interdisciplinary Centre for Law and ICT (ICRI), K.U.Leuven; IBBT
For more info & registration you can send a mail to email@example.com , Registration Fee for members 223,85 €, (Non-members 285,35 € )